The CircuPool® VJ-3EF variable-speed saltwater pool pump is a superb replacement for traditional, inefficient single speed pumps. Boasting 2.7 THP, its computer-controlled multi-speed performance pays for itself in a single year, providing enormous savings. With unmatched versatility, the CircuPool VJ-3 is at home on everything from large residential swimming pools to smaller installations and spas.
The VJ-3EF is certified safe for use in saltwater pools. German-engineering gives it incredible durability, superior performance, and whisper quiet operation. Beyond its low-cost and environmentally-friendly operation, this all-composite, self-priming pump is fabricated from 100% recyclable plastics. The VJ-3EF sets standards for the future, and benefits the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with a unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175°F.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 2” quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- 2.7 THP Century® V-Green® Variable Speed motor with built-in easy to use controller LCD screen. (Also available with SVRS)
- RPM levels can be set to range from 600 to 3450. The levels can be set in increments of 25.
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 56 frame motor with Class F insulation.
- Freeze protection feature that can be turned ON/OFF or adjusted.
- Programmable auxiliary load feature.
- Adjustable screen contrast feature.
- The controller can be removed and mounted away from the pump.
- Optional VLink™ WiFi pump controller allows you to easily monitor and manage your pool pump settings from a mobile device.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Pump Type: Programmable Variable-Speed
- Power: 2.7 THP
- Voltage: 230V
- Plumbing Type: 2" / 1.5"
- Professional Installation Required: No
Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty. All warranties offered are provided by the relative manufacturer and are limited to the terms and proration they provide. See manufacturer's documentation for a full description of warranty terms and conditions.